and Wednesday, July 17, 2013
The third batch of Task 1A (biomedical semantic indexing) and the second batch of Task 1B (biomedical question answering) will start on Monday July 15 and Wednesday July 17, respectively.
Task 1A is related to:
- hierarchical text classification,
- semantic annotation of text.
Task 1B is related to:
- information retrieval, including document and snippet retrieval,
- question answering for document collections and ontologies,
- summarization from documents and structured information.
Each batch of each task is independent of the previous ones and its winners will be awarded separate prizes. Therefore, you are encouraged to take part in the new batches, even if you did not participate in the previous ones.
Registration will remain open until the end of the challenge in August. In order to register and participate, please visit the BioASQ participants area: http://bioasq.lip6.fr/.
Additionally, in an effort to improve the challenge, we have developed the survey at http://goo.gl/28shg. The survey consists of only 4 questions and should take less than 2 mins. We would greatly appreciate your participation.
Good luck from the BioASQ team!